The race to net zero is on! Are you looking for out-of-the-box low-carbon and circular-economy solutions to support your emission reduction targets? If the answer is yes, we’d like to invite you to take part in a custom challenge-pitch process hosted by the Low Carbon Business Action (LCBA) initiative, funded by the European Union.
Defining pathways to achieve your emission reduction target — as well as researching, identifying and connecting with cleantech suppliers — can be time and resource-intensive. This project offers a unique opportunity for Canadian corporations to leverage the expertise of some of North America’s most well-known sustainability and cleantech experts – at no cost. As part of the free package, you will also receive:
- Complimentary innovation challenge definition and promotion: We would work with you to understand your pain points and solution needs and distill them into a specific innovation challenge statement. We would then promote the challenge to proven European solution providers.
- Complimentary identification of European SMEs & technologies relevant to your interests: Following your review and selection, we would arrange for up to four companies to present on and answer questions about their solutions.
- Complimentary brand visibility: Your challenge will be promoted on the lcbacanada.com website and through the EU network partners, offering strong complimentary brand visibility
- Complimentary participation in high-profile Canadian events: Pitches take place in the context of events such as GLOBE FORUM, the World Circular Economy Forum and other prominent industry events designed to accelerate the transition towards a low carbon and circular economy. Your participation in the LCBA initiative provides you complimentary participation.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by participating.
- We will need a time commitment of between a ½ day to 3 business days to:
- Support the definition of the innovation challenge statement
- Review the applications received (usually up to 10) and select the top solution providers of interest (up to 4)
- Participate in a 1hr public pitch event in September
- Meet one-on-one with EU SMEs of interest
- Provide an update to the LCBA project team
Eligible Challenge topics are broad and can cover a wide variety of areas. Examples include, but are certainly not limited to: Energy efficiency, alternative energy, emission monitoring, CCUS, electrification, renewable/compostable packaging