World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is a CEO-led organization of over 200 businesses and partners working together to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world. They collaborate with leading companies to create a set of solutions that improve business and deliver systems change when set at scale. WBCSD’s efforts are focused across four key areas including: energy, food & land use, cities & mobility, and redefining value.
CBSR is proud to be a global network partner, representing WBCSD in the Canadian private sector. In addition to promoting their thought leadership resources to our network, CBSR also actively supports both current and developing initiatives.
As recognized thought leaders in the corporate responsibility sector, CBSR is pleased to promote WBCSD’s publications to the Canadian public. A number of recently released reports can be found below:
- Guide to Social Impact Measurement Along the Forest Products Value Chain
- CEO Guide to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- The Social Capital Protocol
- The Business Case for Reducing Food Loss and Waste
- A Guide to Futures Thinking
- Sustainability and Enterprise Risk Management: The First Step Towards Integration
- For a full list of available reports, click here
WBCSD also organizes and hosts a number of events designed to engage global network partners and participating businesses for the purpose of advancing their key focus issues. A number of upcoming events can be found below: