The Toronto Sustainability Speaker Series (TSSS) is widely recognized as Canada’s premiere forum for dialogue and problem solving among sustainability professionals. Each year hundreds of change agents attend TSSS events to exchange ideas and explore trends, risks and opportunities that are presented by shifting business models.
Past events have included:
- Inspiring CSR Entrepreneurs Share their Journeys
- What’s the Pulse of the Sustainability Movement? Sustainability Status Report and Trends for 2016
- Breaking down Silos: Accountants Bring a Strategic View to Corporate Sustainability
- Sport, Sustainability and Community Engagement: A Focus on the 2015 Toronto Pan Am Games
- Bay/Wall Street and Sustainability: Does Your CSR Report Resonate with Investors?
- What is a “Sustainability Narrative” and Why is it Important to Your Company?
- Increased Revenue Through Community Engagement: The “Shared Value” Advantage