We believe that every Canadian business can have a positive social, environmental, and economic impact on society. Keep good company. Join CBSR.
New Service Offerings
Bringing together groups of diverse stakeholders to solve problems and inform strategy
- Take advantage of our diverse network of corporations, not for profits, and industry associations to identify potential partners and solutions to difficult social and environmental challenges.
- CBSR membership includes discounted access to our custom convening service. Let us identify and gather key individuals and organizations that can help advance your sustainability objectives.
Benefit from the Experience of Others
CBSR members can join one of our professional sub-networks uniquely focused on their role
- Get tailored advice from your peers on how to overcome current challenges and obstacles.
- Current sub-network groups include: human resources, marketing and communications, CSR & sustainability practitioners, and community engagement & investment.
Core Member Benefits
- Can’t find the information you need? Wondering what issues other CBSR members are tackling. Reach out to your dedicated Membership and Program Manager, David Klar.
- Our Executive Director, Steven Fish can join your strategy session, board meeting, and conference or industry association event to provide outside perspective and unique industry insights.
- CBSR also offers a career board for members to post current job openings and HR support services to help assist with employee recruitment.
Accessible Thought Leadership
- CBSR membership includes access to practical resources such as the interactive Transformational Company Guide and the upcoming Climate Change Guide that can help you prepare for tomorrow’s complex social and environmental challenges.
- Partners with the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), and Business in the Community (BITC), CBSR provides members with exclusive access to global thought leadership pieces and whitepapers.
Get your message in front of the right people. Our network is targeted, and diverse
- Our network includes more than 5,000 engaged sustainability professionals, corporate executives, and key influencers.
- Membership includes a dedicated member page on our website. Showcase your approach to sustainability by customizing your page with videos, reports, and text.
- CBSR produces a monthly newsletter to showcase member’s social and environmental projects. Share your successes stories (and the obstacles you’ve overcome) with our network!
- Panelist/Moderator opportunities are also available for select conferences and forums.
Exclusive Events and Conference Discounts
We partner with other organizations to add value to your membership and help you save money
- Your membership includes complementary access, for you and your colleagues, to CBSR webinars and select in-person events.
- Members receive exclusive discounts to CBSR forums and conferences. Additional discounts are available for CBSR partner events and training sessions.
To learn more about a CBSR membership contact:
David Klar, Program & Membership Manager
Telephone: 416.703.7435 ext. 222