We work with forward thinking companies that embrace collaboration and innovation to find new and inclusive solutions that will drive long-term profitability. Join us in 2017.
Executive Support Services
Get a different perspective on your company’s unique challenges.
- Your 2017 CBSR Membership includes a strategic consultation with our Executive Director, Steven Fish. Learn how your company can align with our Transformational Company framework to scale and accelerate your sustainability.
- CBSR Membership includes discounted access to our custom convening service. Let us identify and gather key individuals and organizations that can help advance your sustainability objectives.
Leadership visibility and executive networking
- Exclusive Executive Dinners with industry leading guests hosted by the CBSR Board of Directors.
- Help inform and shape the topics and speakers for the CBSR Annual Conference.
- Speaking opportunities with CBSR and our Global Network of Partners including Partners: Business In The Community (UK), CSR Europe, Réseau Alliances (France) and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD).
Join our Board of Directors & Policy Advisory Council
- Our Board of Directors is actively recruiting members for board seats – join us and help shape the future of responsible business leadership
- Stand with leading executives on our Policy Advisory Council and influence a more ambitious public policy agenda for Canada.
Practitioner Support & Professional Development
Benefit from the experience of others
- Professional Network Group calls are purpose built to have value for Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability professionals but also for their colleagues in Marketing & Communications, Finance, Legal/Risk, and Procurement.
Customize your member page on our website
- Your 2017 Membership includes a dedicated member page on our website. Showcase your approach to sustainability by customizing your page with videos, reports, graphics and text.
Promote your positive impact to our network
- Communications Support via our social media and direct e-mail channels. Share your most impactful social and environmental initiatives with our extended network (1,000,000+ unique impressions a year).
Exclusive access and conference discounts
- Your membership includes complementary access, for you and your colleagues, to all CBSR webinars and in-person events.
- Receive exclusive discounts to CBSR’s annual conference (Fall 2017).
Network with colleagues working for positive impact
- Your membership includes complimentary access, for you and your colleagues to Pints With Purpose networking events happening in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto.
- Make new connections and explore opportunities for potential collaboration.
To learn more about a CBSR membership contact:
David Klar, Program & Membership Manager
Telephone: 416.703.7435 ext. 222